Airstrikes by the Syrian regime and its Russian ally killed 10 civilians including three children in north-west Syria Thursday (July 25th), AFP reported.
The bombardment on the extremist-held bastion has killed hundreds, pounded health centres and schools, and caused more than 330,000 people to flee their homes.
Save the Children said the number of children killed in Idlib over the past four weeks had exceeded the number slain in the same region in the whole of last year.
"The current situation in Idlib is a nightmare," the charity's Sonia Khush said.
"It is clear that once again children have been killed and injured in indiscriminate attacks," she added in a statement.
On Thursday, Russian airstrikes killed seven civilians -- including one child -- in the bastion, most in and around the town of Maarat al-Numan in Idlib province, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.
And regime air raids killed five civilians -- including two children -- in neighbouring Aleppo province, the monitor said.
The bastion under aerial attack is made up of a large part of the Idlib province, as well as slivers of the adjacent governorates of Aleppo, Hama and Latakia.
More than 730 civilians have been killed there in airstrikes and ground-to-ground fire by the Damascus government and its allies since late April.